Youth Alternatives Ingraham’s
Cumberland County Crisis Response
Everyone has some rough times in life.
You do not have to deal with them alone.
Help is just one phone call away.
If you are concerned about yourself or about somebody else
call us anytime at 774-HELP (4357) or 1-888-568-1112
Cumberland County Crisis Response (CCCR) provides intervention and support services for anyone in Cumberland County who is experiencing a mental health crisis regardless of ability to pay. All services are confidential.
Services are immediate and available 24 hours a day by:
- Phoning 774-HELP (774-4357) or 1-888-568-1112 for statewide toll free access
- Walking in to the Crisis Center at 50 Monument Square in downtown Portland
Services provided are:
- Call us for phone support
- Call us if you want support or guidance in helping someone you are concerned about
- Call if you are stressed, afraid, sad, worried
- Simply listen and provide support
- Help you sort out a problem
- Help find support you may be wanting or needing
- Meet with you to help you feel safe
- Meet with you and help you make a plan to feel better
- Assist you in finding resources
- Assist you with accessing other professional services that may help you
CCCR is staffed with caring professionals who are specially trained in mental health crisis response, a program developed by the Maine Crisis Network. All Staff are credentialed by the State of Maine to provide crisis intervention services. CCCR is a collaboration of Youth Alternatives Ingraham and Sweetser.